We want to work with you to make our benefits easily accessible for your employees. No need to worry about explaining how to use our programs – just let your employees know the benefits are available and we’ll do the rest. We’re here to make your job easier. We’ll provide you with simple and effective ways to get the word out to your employees. However, we’re always looking for ways to serve you better – so if you ever have suggestions or have a different need, just let us know! We’ll help you communicate in the way that works best for your organization. Here are the ways we’ll work with you to inform your employees of their housing benefits:
- Coastal Housing Lunch n’ Learn: a representative from Coastal Housing is available to give an informal presentation to your employees about their housing benefits
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to stay up-to-date with the latest news and stories that you can share with your employees
- List Coastal Housing on your company’s intranet with a link to our website (download our logo)
- Include our Employee Brochure in your Employee Benefit Handbook
- Post this color poster in your employee meeting area or breakroom
- Describe Coastal Housing benefits at new employee meetings
- Include an article in your company newsletter about Coastal Housing benefits (we’ll write one for you!)
- Host us at your Benefits Fair or Open Enrollment
- Send out the schedule for our free home buying seminars
- Forward our quarterly newsletter to your employees
We’ll also provide you with suggested language that can be included on your company intranet or benefits handbook. Just send us an email and we’ll provide you with everything you’ll need!
Call our office at (805) 969-1025 for hard copies of the Employee Brochure and color poster, or to talk about how we can best meet your individual communications needs!