Amy Abbott & Kristin Joy Hall
Company: Village Properties
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Cell Phone: 805-708-3221/ 805-345-8279
- 2019- Listings sold at 100.0% of List Price
- 2019- Set record price in Lake Los Carneros area
- 2019- Average DOM (days on the market): 5.5
- April 2020- Featured in SB Independent- Virtual Open Houses
- 2020- Listings sold at 98.5% of List Price
- 2021 Off-Market Sales for Buyers (Year to Date): 2
- Amy: Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Kristin: Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA), Shortsale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR), First Time Buyer Specialist (FTBS)
Languages Spoken: English
- Board Member- Teacher’s Fund
- Committee Member- Teacher’s Fund Supplies Drive (annual event to raise funds for local teachers as they begin the new year)
- Recipient of California PTA Honorary Service Award
Geographic Area: Goleta to Carpinteria
Amy and Kristin are an amazing team. They helped us buy our first home during the pandemic (and during a time with extremely low inventory and high prices in the Santa Barbara area). I would highly recommend working with them for the following reasons:
1. They are incredibly responsive. Generally, I felt like they responded to our texts and emails within an hour, no matter what. It felt like we were getting VIP treatment but I think they just do this for everyone. The homebuying process feels stressful and there are parts of it that move fast, so being able to be in constant contact with Kristin and Amy was a big help.
2. They will search high and low to find the home you are looking for. Ultimately, we bought a home ‘off-market’ through their searches as the ‘regular’ home market had such low stock. We feel like we still would not be homeowners if it hadn’t been for their diligence in searching and for that we are so grateful!
3. They treated us like we were their best clients ever! I know that at the same time that we were house hunting, they were also helping a couple with a budget several million dollars above ours but we’d never know it for our much time, attention, and friendliness they gave us.
In sum- you can’t go wrong with Kristin and Amy! – J.L. Coastal Housing Buyer